‘Fireplace Nico’ Mavericks Fan
Claims Cellphone Taken, Smashed After Incident
Plans To File Police Report
Printed
TMZSports.com
The Dallas fan who screamed “Fire Nico” in Nico Harrison‘s face on Monday evening says his telephone was taken and thrown to the bottom shortly after the incident … and now, he tells TMZ Sports activities he is planning to file a police report over the entire ordeal.
Chris Taylor stated the wild, phone-smashing scene went down at American Airways Middle in the course of the Mavs’ tilt with the Nets … roughly an hour or so after he acquired in Harrison’s grill and said he must be canned.

X/@MVPLuka77
Taylor instructed us staff and area officers approached him and had been livid with him over his interplay with Harrison. He says later, a person who he believes was affiliated with them sat down behind him … and acquired bodily with him when he whipped out his telephone to video the scene.
Taylor said the man grabbed him, took his telephone and hurled it to the bottom. He added that, fortunately, a brand new case prevented it from being destroyed.

He instructed us, although, when he went to report the incident to Mavericks staffers and area guards — nothing was performed … and he believes it is as a result of they had been all in cahoots with each other after his run-in with Harrison.
Taylor stated he will cops quickly to report what occurred.
“I feel like a crime was committed and I feel like [the Mavericks] not doing anything is part of it,” Taylor stated. “I feel like it was a setup, to a certain extent.”
“I feel like I’d be an idiot to not file a police report after what happened to me last night,” he added.
Taylor stated he has not heard from the Mavericks because the sport’s conclusion.

TMZSports.com
After we reached out to the staff on Tuesday for remark, they didn’t get again to us.
Taylor — the anti-Harrison fan who truly acquired right into a earlier altercation at American Airways Middle with Mark Cuban earlier this season — stated regardless of the problems, he is been getting “overwhelming support” from followers for talking out in opposition to the franchise following the Luka Doncic commerce.
He additionally talked about he hasn’t been banned from video games … at the very least, not but.